If you have been thinking about cosmetic dentistry but worried about being able to afford it, you’re not alone. Requests for esthetic dentistry have increased by at least 40 percent in the past 5 years, with some dentists reporting increases in requests by up to 70 percent. Cosmetic dentistry is an important investment for anyone wanting to improve the health of their teeth and the attractiveness of their smile.
What can I do to improve my smile?
Cosmetic dentistry can be customized for everyone’s unique needs. For example:
- Whitening teeth is at the top of the list for most people, including both consumer (over-the-counter) products as well as dentist-supervised techniques.
- Veneers are thin “shells” that provide a strong and beautiful restoration for chipped, cracked, worn, or discolored teeth.
- Bonding uses a special resin material that is perfectly shaped and bonded directly to a tooth needing restoration; for example, to close spaces, whiten stained teeth, or reshape chipped teeth.
- Orthodontic procedures to straighten teeth and realign the bite are in high demand by people under age 20 as well as by adults in the professional world. New solutions such as Invisalign aligners, clear braces are the clear alternative to metal braces for adults
- Tooth-colored restorations (such as fillings, inlays, onlays, and crowns) provide a natural look while repairing and protecting decayed or broken teeth. All-porcelain crowns, in particular, are healthier for the gums, because they can be placed above the gumline for a tighter fit.
- Bridges and implants are a popular choice to replace missing teeth and support remaining teeth.
In addition to these procedures, some of the most effective cosmetic techniques you can do on your own include:
- Brush and floss your teeth daily.
- Do not smoke or chew tobacco products.
- Avoid foods and beverages that stain your teeth, such as berries, coffee, black tea, and red wine.
Why should I invest in cosmetic procedures?
Improving color and straightness, filling gaps and spaces, and repairing chips and cracks in your teeth can enhance your teeth’s health as well as your appearance. These investments can result in intangible benefits to your overall self-confidence and self-esteem.
Although a beautiful smile may enhance your attractiveness with the opposite sex, that’s not the only benefit, many adults believe that an unattractive smile has a negative impact on a person’s chances for success. You may want to consider aesthetic dentistry an important investment in your career.
How can I afford it?
The added expense of cosmetic dentistry often prevents people from making an investment in the health of their teeth or improvements in their smile. But cost doesn’t have to be a prohibitive factor. We can work with you to create a plan that addresses your immediate, short-term, and longer-term goals and also fits your budget. We know cosmetic dentistry is very expensive in many countries but in Turkey with Dentart you have more and better chance to have affordable solution, even you can still save some money Without sacrificing on the quality.
Consider not just the money involved but also the tangible and intangible results. How can you not afford to invest in yourself, your health, your self-esteem, and your success in life?
For more information
If you would like more information about affordable solutions in Istanbul-Turkey with Dentart Implant & Aesthetic Dentistry for cosmetic dental procedures, please call our office (+90 530 5229179) or email us at email@example.com